Everyone is a consumer of business analytics. You must be vigilant in identifying bias in the information you receive.
Attached is an example of this type of article.
Search the internet for another case study touting the benefits of Business Analytics. The study does NOT have to be scholarly. For your selected article, answer the following questions.
- Which industry(ies) are targeted in the case study?
- What Business Analytics benefits are highlighted in the case?
- What specific examples are used in the case study to support the use of Business Analytics?
- What biases exist, are implied, or are being manipulated by the author(s) of the case study?
- What limitations do you see in the effective implementation of the documented solution?
- How would you improve upon the solution?
Provide at least three reasons to support your conclusions.