• You are required to provide a critical discussion on the various steps required for effective decision-making. You may focus on any decision-making model as discussed in class, but it is critical that you provide an in-depth discussion of the various steps involved in effective decision-making. Kindly note your report should provide references and should use the Harvard Reference System.• Expected table of contents: Introduction on the choice of decision model, Literature review on the chosen decision model, Critical discussion on the chosen decision model, Conclusion, References• The assignment should be submitted in a pdf or Word document
• Wordcount: 2500 words
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• Text alignment: Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
• Outcome 1: To have an in-depth understanding of effective decision-making processes within a business context marked by uncertainty, risk, danger, opportunity and growth.
• Outcome 2: To identify and apply interpretive and analytical methods and tools for effective analysis and decision-making.
• Outcome 3: To apply the framework of effective decision-making within the business context of Risk Management.
• Outcome 4: To critically appreciate the framework of problem analysis with the context of decision-making.