- Analyze the Economic Espionage Act of 1996 and explain in detail how you would go about improving the legislation.
- Identify five types of business information that are potential targets of economic or industrial espionage and explain why they are valuable to an adversary.
- In the context of espionage, what are the key differences between the following terms: (1) Threats (2) Vulnerabilities (3) Risks.
- Your paper must be at a minimum 2-3 pages for each question for a total of 6-9 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
Do you need help writing a similar assignment? Click on ORDER NOW for instant services.