Use your selected company from Weeks 1-5 for this week’s assessment. (Samsung)
You’ve become a trusted resource for your organization, and they’ve asked your advice on having a competitive advantage in the field. More specifically, they would like your analysis and recommendations on ways to bring their company culture, demographics, and technologies up to current industry practices and beyond.
Demonstrate an understanding of concepts by analyzing and applying information. Do not just report on what you read. Do not focus on your experience/opinion. Attend live session or watch video on how to do presentation, required slides and required content.
Review the “How to Make a Presentation” video.
Create a 5-10 (content presentation plus 5 required formatting slides) slide presentation with detailed speaker notes. Follow slide guidelines (no sentences or paragraphs, Rule of 6, font size and type, first word consistency, background color, balance of words and pictures) and include required slides (title, intro/agenda, summary, question, reference). Review slides posted in Announcements on Tuesday and video posted in Collaborate Thursday night after live session.
Demonstrate an understanding of concepts. Include the following elements:
- Analyze the organization’s current culture (e.g., beliefs, expectations, values, and norms). Address how managers influence the organizational culture.
- Evaluate impact of employee demographics (e.g., age, gender, ethnic origin, race, sexual orientation, sociocultural, education).
- Examine how organization uses technology and examine the impact of technological forces (e.g. changes in technology managers use to design, product or distribution goods/services) and consider how this can contribute to innovation in company/industry.
- Explain organizational ethical behavior and social responsibility initiatives and discuss how organization complies with industry standards
- Recommend ways to innovate based on the analysis; be sure recommendations are innovative and not something already being done
- Add 5 required formatting slides: title, intro/agenda, summary, question, reference
- Follow slide guidelines provided by instructor
- Use at least 2 business journal article sources; do not rely on company website; use proper reference format
Do you need help doing a similar assignment? Click on ORDER NOW for instant expert services.