The purpose of this assignment is to develop an interviewing presence and practice pitching your experiences, abilities, and personality traits in a manner that is attractive and persuasive to potential employers.
Utilizing the professional resumé and cover letter you created in the previous Professional Resume and Cover Letter assignment, create an 7-12 slide PowerPoint presentation to use for a professional interview. Your presentation should contain the following elements:
- Title page (with Loom link).
- Introduction slide, be sure to include your contact information.
- Integrate the job position you are applying for including the job description.
- Integrate concisely your work experience that connects your strengths, abilities, and personality traits to the job description.
- Demonstrate why you should be considered for the position.
- Integrate required interview questions (see below).
- Include a closing slide with final statements.
Once you have finalized your PowerPoint presentation, develop a 2-4-minute personal pitch video responding to the following questions based on the job you have selected. Using Loom, record yourself presenting your PowerPoint and addressing the following interview questions:
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- What motivates you?
- What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you use your weaknesses as a strength?
- If you are hired, what is the most important thing you will contribute to our organization?
- What are your goals for the future and where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Do you need help doing a similar assignment? Click on ORDER NOW for instant expert services.