Read all directions carefully. Circle or box all final answers.
1. A central angle 𝜃 in a circle of radius 5 cm cuts off an arc of length 15 centimeters. What is the radian measure of 𝜃.
2. For each of the following angles, – Draw the angle in standard position.
– Convert the radian measure using exact values.
– Name the reference angle in BOTH degrees and radians.
a. 450∘ b. 50∘ c. 135∘
3. Use the unit circle the find all the values of 𝜃 between 0 and 2𝜋 for which the given statement is true.
a. sin(𝜃) = 1
b. cos(𝜃) = − 1
c. tan(𝜃) = −√3
Math 347 – Skills for Trigonometry
Worksheet – Degree/Radians and Circular Functions
4. Use the unit circle to find the six trigonometric functions to each angle. a. 135∘ b. 270∘
5. Give both an exact answer and an answer rounded to two decimal place for the following expressions. a. tan 0
b. tan 𝜋
c. tan 𝜋
d. tan 𝜋
e. tan 𝜋
f. Use parts a-e to describe how tan(𝑡) varies from 0 to 𝜋
- Read all directions carefully. Circle or box all final answers.
Do you need assistance with a similar trigonometry assignment? Engage an expert by clicking ORDER NOW for instant services.